Table of Contents
Finding fun, useful & one-of-a-kind gifts for my sweet fam is one of my FAVORITE parts of the holiday season! Even though I’m not a big shopper— when it comes to the holidays, I always aim to get my family & friends things that they’ll genuinely love and use for years. And that often requires some digging! So I always say, if I’m going to be searching high and low for it anyway, I might as well share my findings with you. 😉 The more the merrier, right?
This year, we’re breaking up our annual gift guide into three separate posts: this one for families (husbands, kids and babies), one for the women in your life and one for homebodies & health lovers to make browsing & picking gifts for your favorite people even easier.
Gifts for healthy men:
2. PP Charcoal deodorant : this one specifically is the BEST, and truly works and is great for guys or girls honestly (I use it too, especially in the postpartum year)!
3. The BEST joggers: winning the most-worn lounge pants in this house, for YEARS now.
4. The BEST work-hang-everything pants: my dad and kyle both agree. The most worn pairs for both of them, for years now.
5. Theragun: We are both obsessed with this for post-workout recovery. It hurts so good.
6. Kindle: The BEST if your partner loves to read– it makes getting new books more affordable, eco friendly and easy to travel with! I love a physical book but the convenience of a kindle can’t be beat.
7. The 5 Minute Journal: Love love love this mindful but quick journal practice– great for guys who’d like to jot down some thoughts & memories but don’t have a ton of time.
8. Solo Stove: A PORTABLE fire pit? Every dude’s dream come true. Honestly, this thing is so cool.
9. Yeti mug: We looove these for keeping warm bevvies/tea/coffee warm for so long! And great that it comes with a lid.
Gifts for kids:
2. Learning kitchen tower: this was one of my best purchases, still going 3 years strong over here with daily use! I love the look of it even after years of use.
3. This bike: another daily love for years of use
4. Tea-set: anything imaginary play, I love. He loves. We all love. And will get used for years to come.
5. Art easel with paper roll: this one is on Noah’s list the year
6. Magnetic letters: a fun way to learn about letters….and be entertained in the kitchen while I’m making dinner.
8. Pop-up playhouse: we have this and love it, so great for a range of ages and imagination play! I love the colors (lol).
9. Magnatiles: a fav for so many ages. We use these almost daily.
10. Loveevery playkits
11. Tiny apron: love this one (and so does Chef Noah)
12. Double sided magnetic drawing board: great for quiet time and/or travel/car
14. Favorite books: see my full list of our fav kids books here
15. Kids Yard tools:I’m all about toys that actually work (and help them do adult things with you!)
16. Play Kitchen: so adorable, and one I wouldn’t mind looking at as an adult.
17. The best toddler jacket: This will last for years and through several kids, what’s not to love?!
18. Kids craft & nook table: we have this exact one and I love it for so many things. So cute.
19. Natural kids bath bombs: (pair with my favorite natural bubble bath too!)
20. Bracelet Making Kit: make their own designs, and a great play-date idea!
21. Rad River Co Hats: love this small business that makes such cute (and functional) hats for all. The nylon ones are waterproof, but all styles are so cute!
Gifts for babies:
1. This cute shopping cart: one of my favorite toys, my kids both love it and use it all the time. It doubles as a great walking toy too.
2. Rainbow stacking toy: So cute and fun for them to explore.
3. Playmats: These are so cute and perf for them to lounge/play on.
4. Silicone nesting cups: I love the neutral color tones of these!
5. Kyte Bamboo Sleep Sack: The best way to keep baby warm at night once they’re out of the swaddle! Super soft and comes in the cutest colors.
6. Baby Food Files: The best real food guide for feeding your baby solids all the way through toddlerhood, with info on stages of nutritional development, allergen introduction & 40+ family-friendly recipes.
7. Alphabet puzzle: so cute for littles.
8. My favorite baby socks:extra points that they actually stay on.
main photo by Talitha Bullock // this post contains affiliate links